Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 7 - Slide Share Presentation

I see good use for this service. If headed out of town, presentations are available on the web; sharing is a great idea; finding and using other expert presentations are helpful; and if you were looking for contacts and recognition, it would be great. It could be used as a link for students.

Here's the link to my slide show: http://www.slideshare.net/HarperLinda/nieves-presentation-4455226. However, I made it so only I can look at the presentation, so don't be discouraged if you can't see it. It's not ready for the world to review and critique - just for me to learn how to do this.

We'd recorded training videos and have them linked to the home page. Perhaps we could investigate this as an alternative. We tried YouTube, but ended up with inconsistent results as we moved from Captivate to a YouTube format.

I'll keep this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment