Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 4 Happy Earth Day

I like trees and hated when the storms took out lots of limbs from the White Pines and Cedars. I need to get going and add more trees in the yard to take the place of those that are really mature.

Did any of you check yourself out at spokeo.com? It was scarey what was there. Interestingly, the older you are the more information there is. My colleagues are younger and they weren't there; my daughter was there with very little information and I had lots of stuff - to include maps to my house. I did go down to Privacy and followed the information to get my name out of public sight - I'm smart enough to know that it won't go away from the database. If you're interested, check the site out at http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/spokeo.asp and go down about half way to find snopes.com explanation. Now I'm wondering how many extra emails I'll be getting because I opted to be hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment